Wednesday, July 28, 2010

25th July 2010

Isaiah 6:8; "I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send and who will go for Us?' Then I said, 'Here am I! Send me.'"
As we respond to the voice of God to reach out into the city, there is great anticipation and excitement for the launch of HCF Waterfall this Sunday, 1st August.

Starting with the street party on Saturday and the launch on Sunday, let's lift up the community of Waterfall in our prayers. Pray for all that is planned this weekend to be successful in raising His Banner over Waterfall.

Pray also that hard hearts would be softened, and that eyes and ears would be opened to respond to the good news that Jesus saves.

Give thanks to God as He uses us to build His church and let our hearts always be open to say, "Here am I! Send me."

God bless,
The Eldership Team

No comments:

Post a Comment